STYLPRO Radiant Eyes Goggles
Say goodbye to crow’s feet, wrinkles and frown lines with the STYLPRO Radiant Eyes Red Light Therapy Goggles. This hands-free solution helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes. It is designed to aid smoother, firmer, and tighter skin using regenerative red LED light therapy, a technology proven to encourage collagen production from the body’s own fibroblasts deep under the skin for a fresher, plumper-looking eye area.
How to use the STYLPRO Radiant Eyes Goggles
- Insert the USB cable into the port at the bottom of the goggles. The on/off button will turn green when fully charged.
- Place the device onto your face over your eyes and adjust strap to fit around your head. If using
without strap, place device comfortably over eyes on to face.
- To turn on the goggles press the on/off button once. This will turn on onto the red LED light setting.
- Your goggles will turn on straight to the red LED setting. Press the on/off button again to access the vibration setting. Press the on/off button again to access the red led and vibration setting.
- Once you have chosen your preferred setting, sit back and relax!
- the goggles will automatically turn off after a 10 minute session.
- Once you have enjoyed your 10 minute session and your device has switched off. Remove the device from your face and wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth.
Want to know more?
How it works
STYLPRO Radiant Eyes Red LED Light Goggles is a LED light therapy hands free device that helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
⭐Red LED light therapy technology
⭐Visibly reduces fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness around the eyes
⭐Helps promote collagen production
⭐Pain-free, non-invasive, no downtime
⭐Flexible, hands-free design
⭐Soft, adjustable silicone strap
⭐LED wavelength: 650nm
⭐Automatic 10-minute shut-off
What do you get in the box?
✅1 x STYLPRO Radiant Eyes Red LED Goggles
✅1 x USB Charging Cable
✅1 x Instructions
FAQs: Radiant Eyes Red LED Goggles
Insert the USB cable provided into the port at the bottom of the device. Attach to a USB friendly power source. The On/Off button will change from red to green when fully charged.
It may take up to 1.5 hours to fully charge the battery.
Absolutely, you can use the Radiant Eyes Goggles on dry skin.
The Radiant Eyes Goggles features a 10 minute automatic turn off feature. This allows for the perfect skin care session.
The Radiant Eyes Goggles has 3 settings. Red LED Light, vibration and both Red LED light and Vibration together.
To change between the settings simply tap the on/off button to your preferred setting.
Of course, if you feel more comfortable wearing the Radiant Eyes Goggles without the strap, simply unclip the strap from both sides of the goggles and remove the strap.
We recommend to conduct a light sensitivity test prior to using the Radiant Eyes Goggles on your face. To conduct a light sensitivity test, simply turn on the device and place over your arm and conduct a 10 minute treatment. After 10 minutes, visually check the area to see if it has turned red. If this lasts for more than 2 hours, your skin may have a sensitivity to light. We do not recommend using this device if you have a light sensitivity.
If you have tried to charge your Radiant Eyes Goggles and should you still be experiencing issues with your device please contact our team at email@example.com.
You can download a copy of the instructions here